What is The Process Like?
You will meet one on one with your coach. Depending on where your location is, it can be a one on one session in person or via a video conference session. (Sessions via technology MUST be done by VIDEO conferencing.
Sessions are between 60-90 minutes long and can be longer, if mutually agreed upon. After a Profile is taken and the intake session is held, a plan of action will be CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU and agreed upon.
Of course, actual process of each individual, depends not only one the client and their needs but the kind of coaching required.
1. Start By Taking A Profile Assessment
The initial Profile Analysis determines the best type of coaching to benefit a client. It is an analysis that looks at your personal values and how you interact with others. It helps you determine goals and suggests a pathway ahead for your life. We may then have you take other profiles if appropriate.
2. An intake session as we go over your Profile(s)
We take a significant amount of time getting to know you and going over the profile(s) and pathway with you. This is an incredibly valuable time, not to be taken lightly. The report that is yours is quite long and very detailed.
3. Customized Plan of Action
Each coaching client has different needs and different requests for coaching/consulting. Following the Intake Session, a Customized Plan of Action is made.
4. Process evaluations will be conducted during the coaching period
As the plan of action is instituted and the client begins their process of initiating the changes, process evaluations are made.
5. Resource material is available and encouraged to help in making changes and/or improvement/decisions
Your coach or trusted advisor will suggest resources and helps that are either provided on the Best Life Institute site or other pertinent locations. You may get access to material not yet available on BLI.
I have spent a lifetime (over 50 years) helping people and businesses improve their situations.
For 15 years I was an individual contributor (fancy term for "non-management employee") and team lead. For the remaining 35 years, I was blessed to serve hundreds of global organizations gaining and then leveraging extensive experience in leadership development, business coaching, career coaching, and workshop facilitation.
A founder of a non-profit public charity (serving hurting children in the foster care system) and an owner of three companies, I know what it is like to make "big hairy audacious goals" and strive to achieve them. I understand what it takes to be fulfilled in business and careers.
As a husband married for 50 years, I have seen what it takes to have fulfilling relationships with a spouse, young children, adult children, and grandchildren.
Certifications, Partnerships, and years as a Trusted Advisor provide the foundation for my helping people and business:
- Certified Stephen Minister. Provide one-to-one care to people experiencing a difficult time in life, such as grief, divorce, job loss, chronic or terminal illness, relocation, or separation due to military deployment.
- Certified Business Coach. Apply a systematic interactive process to help individuals develop rapidly and produce results; improving others’ abilities to set goals, take action, make better decisions, and make full use of their natural strengths.
- Certified Facilitator, Exit & Succession Roundtable. Business owners eventually reach the point when they want to exit their companies. And they want to do so profitably. But this takes more than magic. This program provides ongoing support for business owners to strengthen their companies to be more profitable and valuable. It makes them more attractive to potential investors, buyers or the next generation of family, and successors on the leadership team.
- Certified Facilitator, High-Performance Coaching Academy. This program exists because there is a problem with leadership education and development today. This program is different. prepares participants to have the most valuable professional experiences of their careers, achieve new levels of capabilities and performance, and get significance and measurable results for their organizations.
- Certified Partner, Enterprise Keller Influence Indicator®. Prepares employees to interact productively with other humans. Work together. Be influential. In other words, be successful. And this helps bolster the overall success of the company.
- Authorized Partner, EVERYTHING DiSC®. Prepare employees to understand the varying personality characteristics so they can interact productively with other humans. People do not wear badges letting us know how they really like to interact with others. This can take any conversation from simply uncomfortable to quite messy!
- Authorized Partner, THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™. Ensure teams understand how to work cooperatively. Nut this occurs only when members trust each other enough to talk about differences. Engaging in healthy conflict. Unless this is figured out, some groups of employees never realize useful results. They always seem to fail.
Employees must interact productively with other humans. Work together. Be influential. In other words, be successful. This helps bolster both their overall success as well as that of the company.
My goal is to take people and companies in hand, helping turn them into growing, dynamic powerhouses.
ARE YOU AND/OR YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR LIFE CHANGE?
Business Books (published & planned)
Call Steve Fox Today